The lightweight comfort saddle for all-mountain riding. Developed with freeride legend and Ergon Factory rider, Richie Schley, the SMA3 Series offers the right balance between performance and comfort. The anatomical design, which is flat and has no kick up in the rear, allows for fast changes between sitting and an aggressive downhill position. Orthopedic padding is used for effective pressure distribution and support. The pronounced relief channel offers maximum pressure relief for sensitive areas. The cover is made of abrasion-resistant microfiber.
- Uses: MTB, all-mountain
- Shell: nylon composite
- Rail: TiNox
The shape and size of the saddle must match the sit bone width of the rider to maximize comfort and enjoyment.
The pelvic bone has a unique V-shape and the saddle must offer the sit bones a large contact surface with the ability to meet the demand of different sitting positions. Various saddle widths are offered so that the usable seat surface corresponds to the rider's unique sit bone distance.
The more forward and aggressive the rider sits, the further forward the sit bones contact the saddle.
1. Narrow, sloping rear which assists with frequent changes between the sitting and downhill position.
2. Relatively flat padding allows for quick rider position changes.
3. Durable and abrasion-resistant edges for integrated protection. (SMA3 Comp)
4. Anatomical surface with relief channel and a designated sitting area.
5. V-Shape shell for optimum freedom of movement on and off the saddle.
|Laser Lemon / Small||04260477064684||44090710|
|Stealth / Small||04260477062932||44090010|