Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The…
Built to withstand the rigors of cross racing, FSA's Energy Cantilever brake set is a perfect upgrade for your mud machine. Their wide-set, open-arm design gives you heaps of braking power and keeps the slop at bay. Plus, the integrated barrel adjusters, orbital pad hardware, and individual spring…
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Red • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Slide in Serfas' BPS110 Shimano Compatible Pads for reliable braking. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100 cartridges and are for standard rims only.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
• Forged alloy holder with integrated Pad-Lock hardware for precise adjustment, triple compound for optimum performance • Triple: Kool Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon:…
Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for the Avid BB5 brake feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
-Molded cantilever brake pads
-Molded road brake pads
-Molded v-brake pads
• Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
The Evolver Brake was introduced in 2000. It was called the Evolver because it was destined to change the way all U Brakes were designed. If you look at brakes before the Evolver and after, you can see that the name is applied perfectly. The Evo 2 is the natural progression of the original Evolver.…
Keep your disc brakes performing at their best with Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for Avid brakes. They are available in Jagwire's Mountain Sport, Mountain Pro and Mountain Pro Extreme models. The Sports have a low-noise, semi-metallic compound on a steel backing plate for all-around use. The Mountain…
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation…
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water…
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post