A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else. SPECS -…
Black Label's BMX Brake Pads are made of a grippy compound and are 60mm long for excellent speed control.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in…
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
Jagwire Disc Brake Hose Parts Protectors
Replacement parts for your New Sheriff hubs. - 9x1mm
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Fits: 06+ single ring guides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Includes dual step roller, bearing, axle and spacer
Race Face Chain Retention System Parts • For use with English threaded bottom bracket shells with no ISCG mount tabs
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
This simple repair part is vital for getting bikes with side-pull caliper brakes safely back on the road. - 6mm size
Replacement parts for your All-City New Sheriff front hub. - 9x1mm Chromoly
- Annual service kit for all Dorado models - Kit includes all wear parts, O-rings, oil seals and wipers for (1) Complete service
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
This is the Bottom for the Cane Creek 110 Series ZeroStack headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
This is the Bottom for the Cane Creek 40 Series ZeroStack headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
Cane Creek's Thud Glove protects the moving parts of your Thud Buster seatpost from dirt and weather. Available in both short- and long-travel models.
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Marin part #37 - 718515 - (1) M8 Chainring bolt included
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
Replacement parts for Jagwire's Elite Link kits keep things functioning as intended. - Extra links for long housing runs or replacing damaged sections - 20 links at 10mm of length each
Jagwire's Hydraulic Fittings Combo Box is a handy parts box for your home shop that includes a variety of common fittings and seals for a range of disc brakes from Avid, Formula, Hayes, Magura, Shimano and Tektro.
This is the Bottom External Cup for the Cane Creek 110 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
This is the Integrated Bottom Bearing for the Cane Creek 110 Series headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.
This is the Short Top Cover for the Cane Creek 110 Series ZeroStack headset. Please contact us if you have any questions about which parts are correct for your headset.